BARRY (Bazz) Benchwarmers Bar. 20/1/18

Please list here those topics that are based on news and discussion - no place for frivolity or trolling. Careful contributions appreciated.
Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

BARRY (Bazz) Benchwarmers Bar. 20/1/18

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 20th, 2018, 11:04 am

Today I spent an hour with Baz's kids in the hospital and managed to get them wifi'd, coffeed and toileted. Also some sense in a world of bollox and chatter. They are a strong family unit fighting for their Dad's recovery. All questions that needed answering accurately without opinions have been attended to (Both ways). There is no need to inform more here in open forum. Despite the difficulties of communicating on Udon Map where most of Baaz's mates and customers would want to know how he was doing.

We are the new kid on the block forum wise. So some will find their way here. There is NO NEED to fund raise.

Barry is alive. And his family express their thanks for peoples care and thoughts. They are now fully in control of all aspects of the situation and will go to Benchwarmers later.

HERE is the only officially authorised photo released by the children. It is his son holding his Dad's hand at 10.am today 20/1/18.
The remaining pictures I took last night and details this morning; the family are aware of and can call on them from the archive for any private or legal requirements.

They have my personal comms and Siris if they need translation stuff.

Yet another sobering experience in our ex-pat community. His pain makes US ALL take a little more care again.
Oh.. yes.. Baz had a helmet on.
Attachments
BARRY200118.jpg
BARRY200118.jpg (435.84 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Re: BARRY (Bazz) Benchwarmers Bar. 20/1/18

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 20th, 2018, 11:13 am

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 20th, 2018, 4:41 pm

Report update: as of 15:00 hours today 20/1/18 family confirms condition stable. I can therefore lock this thread and wish them all the best with his healing.

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 22nd, 2018, 1:43 pm

22/1/18. I understand (Indirectly) that Barry didn't make it. RIP. Glad his family got here. This thread locked down and moved to serious chinwag.